Loading…
For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.

FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Where are you located?

    We are located along Eldoret - Nakuru highway opposite Total Petrol station near Rupa mall.

  • Do you sell cars on Hire Purchase?

    Yes we do. You can deposit 70% of the asking price of the vehicle and pay the remaining 30% balance in 4 monthly installments.

  • What are your other modes of Purchase?

    · Cash – We offer a 20% discount of the asking price of the vehicle. · Bank Finance – You deposit 20% - 30% of the asking price and your financier finances between 70% - 80% of the asking price.

  • Why Boomag Motors?

    Boomag Motors has been delivering automobiles to numerous clients countrywide. We have been building trustful relationships with all of our customers by providing exceptional customer service. Our most important commitment has always been to handle each and every vehicle with care. Upon purchase of vehicles, we offer a short period of transfer of ownership.

  • Do you offer Car Hire Services?

    We do not offer car hire services.

Top